Tuesday, January 12, 2010

thank you

Jesus--for waking me up this morning and for the gorgeous sunrise
T.B.--for your humble attitude to my email & always being there
J.S.--for always being willing to chat
R.W.--for your kind way of teaching me
A.W.--for your sweet texts
C.O.--for always supporting and loving me
L.T.--for reminding me to laugh & letting me cry
G.H.--for walking me through biblical processes of change
T.M.--for your young wisdom and genuine prayers
D.O.--for your patience and encouragement
N.W.--for your example of simple faith in the Lord
G.O.--for your godly example of leadership
M.E.--for having coffee and chatting today
J.A.--for connecting with me on your level
A.M.--for letting me play and be silly with you
A.M.--for your infectious little smile
Jesus--for your tender lovingkindness and faithfulness, and for just being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment