Friday, July 10, 2009

I AM

I AM the bread of life, he said to me. internalize Me and depend on Me for sustenance to live.

I AM the light of the world, he said to me. let Me illuminate your life and show you the way.

I AM the door of the sheep, he said to me. come to Me and I will guard you and keep you safe from harm.

I AM the good shepherd, he said to me. let Me lead you and guide you and care for you with tenderness and love.

I AM the resurrection and the life, he said to me. through Me you will find the life that never dies.

I AM the way and the truth and the life, he said to me. follow Me and I will reveal the only path of true wisdom.

I AM the true vine, he said to me. stay attached to Me as My branch and I will produce growth in you.


Jesus I love you....so very much. :)

[John 6:35, 8:12, 10:7,11, 11:25, 14:6, 15:1]

No comments:

Post a Comment